Akashic Processes©: A safe, systematic approach to spiritual transformation, expanded awareness and deep meditation, by progressively accessing Akashic (evolutionary) memories archived in the teeth and body.
The tools for Oshodontic Akashic Processing© are:
- Transomatic Trance with Feeling-Sense-Awareness.
- Transomatic Dialogue.
- Sacred Geometry.
- The Mandala of Original Wholeness.
- A.U.M-AUM chanting.
OSHODONTICS FOR SELF-TRANSFORMATION:
Oshodontic Therapy for the Self-Transformation of Individual Consciousness is brought about by a sequential and progressive series of processes, each in the form of specific individual sessions, to deepen and expand awareness by directly experiencing remembered events from their 'Personal Akashic Record': an archive of memories from the evolutionary path that the individual's consciousness has taken over eons. The resulting expansion of awareness creates an ever-widening overview leading from the microcosm of personal reality i.e. self-consciousness, to the macrocosmic reality of Universal Consciousness. The Akashic Processes expand meditation and awareness to the level where authentic transformation of consciousness is directly experienced.
THE AKASHIC PROCESSES
They are a series of consciousness-raising individual sessions to expand awareness by accessing ancient memories from the physical body. This enables conscious recollection of, and connection to, resources of awareness far beyond the boundaries of the ego-personality-mind.
The Akashic processes, in this way, bring profound healing and spiritual transformation by enabling direct conscious connection with realms of consciousness beyond those recognised by the ego-personality self. These realms are:
- The Personal Unconscious Mind, which opens into the Personal Superconscious Mind.
- The Collective Unconscious Mind which opens into The Collective Superconscious Mind. The collective unconscious is not that defined by C.G.Jung, but the collection of ontological memories that recapitulate the phylogeny of each human being along the evolutionary way.
- The Universal Unconscious Mind which opens into The Universal Superconscious Mind: Cosmic Consciousness.
The Akashic Processes expand awareness, consciousness and clarity to the level where meditation can penetrate through the multiple ancient layers of collective memories that compose the unconscious nature of the ego-self. Thus the Akashic Processes deepen meditation to where existence can actualise the latent human potential for the individual.
It seems that human beings are genetically programmed for higher consciousness, perhaps for enlightenment itself. The programs that activate consciousness into its higher functions seem to be initiated once awareness and integration reach a level of deep introspection that pierces the barriers of time and space within the individual. It may be that deeply focused awareness sets in motion a wave-front of energy that activate genetic programs as yet unexplored.
[The Akashic Processes originated from information entrusted to Swami Devageet by his Master, the enlightened mystic, Osho, with the instruction: "You will find a way, Devageet, to (use this information to) help people go deep in their meditation to the place where authentic transformation can happen."]
There are Seven Akashic Processes©, each one accesses a level of individual unconsciousness and brings it, via body-held memories, into awareness, integration and harmony.
The therapeutic tools used are:
- Feeling-Sense-Awareness Relaxation Trance.
- Transomatic Dialogue© in which the individual clearly feels, and becomes precisely aware of, individual body-held memories and their life-context, and verbally describes the experience as it happens.
- Somatic Topographic Geometry.
- Dream Dialogue.
- Past-Life dialogue.
Akashic Process 11: The Personal Unconscious Mind.
A series of 13 individual sessions designed to raise awareness to a degree of clarity where it can access body-held, emotion-bound memories that form the ego-personality, i.e. The Personal Unconscious Mind:
The memories include:
- Early-life memories that condition psycho-emotional behaviour programs that operate our day-to-day ego-personality life.
- Intra-uterine memories that connect individuals deeply to parental behaviour patterns by limbic imprinting during foetal development and birth.
- Past-Life memories that influence behaviour patterns in this current incarnation.
A conscious bridge of awareness enables the recall of formative, core, emotion-bound memories. [See Transomatic Dialogue©]. This creates a healing milieu of understanding, resolution, balance, integration and harmony that simultaneously brings healing and expansion to the awareness of self. Awareness grows beyond the known and familiar by remembering the previously unknown.
The Personal Unconscious Mind, thus healed and balanced, enables awareness to expand and access the previously untapped resources: The Personal Superconscious Mind. In this way latent human potential is actualised. Meditation therefore goes deeper and becomes more fulfilling as the adventure of spiritual exploration becomes direct, effective and real.
The first Akashic Process is the foundation for the subsequent processes. The method enables access to body-held memories by applying light of specific colours to ‘charged’ points on the head and face. The points are located in four topographical
Head Circle 1
The first circle is divided into 2 parts:
- Zone 1, accesses memories from birth to 25 years. This is the period when the major conditioning influences are set in place.
- Zone 2 locates the above core-conditioning memories within the body.
Head Circle 2
The second circle is divided into 3 parts:
- Accessing memories from birth until 33 years old.
- Accessing memories from 33 years until 66 years old.
- Accessing memories from 66 years until the end of this life.
Past events are remembered along with the associated emotions of that time. Conscious recall allows the emotions of that time to be seen felt and understood in the light of today. The past cannot be changed but awareness of previously unacknowledged factors along with validating the power of here-and-now provides a new, more valid view. A person consciously changes their 'old' emotional reactions as the new validity of Now is acknowledged. It is therefore an empowering process that re-connects the psycho-emotional-spiritual resources that were apparently lost due to the trauma that imprinted and conditioned the developing psyche of the younger self.
Zone 3 accesses 'future' memories; these are memory-projections from past conditioning that act as a template forming the future unless, and until, awareness changes their original, unconscious imprint.
Head Circle 3
The third circle is divided into 4 parts:
- Past Life memories.
- Conception, and womb-memories up to three months, i.e. before placental embedding.
Placental life memories.
- Birth, and the deeply impressionable weeks immediately following.
- The resultant limbic-imprinting of these early-life experiences form the foundation of the ego-personality sense of self.
Head Circle 4
The fourth circle is divided into 5 parts according to Classical Chinese Energy
Medicine, as follows:
- The Kidney-Bladder meridian path. This involves memories between birth and 3 years old and is related to incisor teeth of the primary dentition, and memories at the time of their eruption, and to memories related to the permanent incisor eruption dates.
- The Heart-Pericardium meridian path. This involves life-long memories associated with love, empathy, compassion, and self-value, and is related to third molar teeth and memories of events happening at the time of their eruption.
- The Lung-Large Intestine meridian path. This involves memories from between 3 years and 6 years; mainly related to learning to communicate and basic body consciousness, including toilet-training. It is often connected to the first permanent molars which erupt about 6 years of age.
- The Liver-Gall Bladder meridian path. This involves memories from the age of 6 years until 9 years. Memories from this zone are often connected to self-esteem, schooling and growing away from the family circle of security, creativity, assertion and aggression, fear and sadness. This zone is also connected to feelings of ownership and one’s individual territorial imperative. The teeth associated are the canines which erupt during this period.
- The Stomach-Spleen-Pancreas meridian path. This zone contains memories from the ages between 9 years and 12 years. The related teeth are the bicuspids whose eruption dates are in this pre-pubertal time frame.
The Four Circles of the first Akashic Process enable basic, emotion-bound memories and their associated conditioned behaviour patterns to be systematically and consciously re-viewed in the light of Now. These four circles enable fundamentally formative experiences to be re-evaluated and provide a comprehensive reappraisal and overview of an individual’s whole life.
The four circles are tested and treated three times.
Often, the first time around the memories accessed are those of childhood fears, rejection, abandonment and helplessness. The second time around, the same memories often elicit emotions and feelings that enable self-empowerment, trust, self-love and self-esteem to be re-established. The third time around enables a deepening trust in life and self. Awareness that arises by challenging the fears and beliefs of childhood brings new clarity and an expanded empowerment and a new perception of one's self. The individual gains the clarity to see that life not only happens to you but for you.
In addition to accessing memories from the charged points tested in the four head circles, the first Akashic Process opens a dialogue with Dreams in order for the dream itself, using the dreamer’s voice, to reveal its content.
Each Akashic Process session also monitors any current physical, emotional or psychological issues that may arise due to the profound life review.
The First Akashic Process also includes three guided trance-awareness journeys to enable deeper self-understanding and energetic self-connection:
- Transomatic Dialogue© for Self-Healing.
- Past-Life Dialogue.
- Dialogue with each of the Seven Auric Energy Bodies.
The first Akashic Process is a powerful, life-changing situation in which daily Dynamic Meditation is a fundamental ingredient. Osho's Dynamic Meditation is the engine that gives the process its astonishing capacity to express that which had been repressed, and thereby actualize real change in the individual's life. This process lays the foundation for deepening awareness by bringing a depth of self-knowledge and inner wisdom that had been previously untapped. It also enables the individual to see, experience and delight in the existential harmony that is our daily living truth, and to actualise their latent potential for life.
Note: This process is not suitable for everybody because it requires a degree of conscious commitment and participation that is not commonplace.
It requires from each participant:
- A commitment to not use leisure drugs throughout, nor anything, including alcohol, that changes moods and emotional responses.
- A reasonable state of health in which Dynamic Meditation can be undertaken safely and continuously for the whole six weeks.
- A commitment to oneself to complete the process.
If there is any doubt about suitability it is best to not start this process. It is powerful and needs to be recognized and valued as such.
1 The First Akashic Process is based on the form of Peter Mandel's Transmitter Relay Process, but with significant differences of content specifically related to the Akashic method with its aim and focus on retrieving archival body memories for the enhancement of awareness, meditation and spiritual transformation.
Home | On Oshodontics | Transomatic Dialogue Energy Healing | Transomatic Dialogue Therapy | Akashic Processes | Dreams | Past Lives | Holographic Illumination Therapy | Devageet | Certified Practitioners | Products | Notice Board | Events Calendar | Contact Us
<< Top of Page
© Copyright 2008 Akashic Academy of Oshodontics